Suppose you are a crypto investor or you keep all the updates about the cryptocurrency world. In that case, you might be aware of the latest news report in which the crypto industry brass has explained how the harnessing of renewable energy can help a lot of the bitcoin miners. You need to know that the power required for mining bitcoin and the process of bitcoin mining has now become the talk of the town in the last few weeks.
- In an interview on Friday, the CEO of the SUKU, Yonathan Lapchik, explained various aspects related to bitcoin mining because it is quickly associated with all renewables. The one thing that is needed to be noted is that in a previous interview, the CEO had claimed that a big part, which is approximately 75% of the bitcoin mining, is derived from renewable sources of energy. In addition to it, he further stated that 75% is an actual number, and the miners of bitcoin can get the enticement for using renewable energy for the bitcoin system.
- After this statement, he turned all the high thoughts to the Tesla car maker, Elon Musk, who recently announced that they would not accept bitcoin payments. The reason for this big U-turn, according to the musk, was the environmental concerns.
- Lapchik said in the interview that it is a very surprising thing that Elon musk hadn’t considered this thought before he decided to accept bitcoin payments as a means of payment for purchasing the cars from the Tesla company.
- You need to know that in march, the Tesla company opened its door for accepting payments through bitcoin by the US customers. The thing that should also be noticed is that the Tesla auto car company also made Bitcoin worth $ 1.5 billion in February.
- Elon Musk also recently declared the disapproval of the fossil fuel which bitcoin mining needs for. This was announced on Twitter on Wednesday. It has also stopped the payments to the Tesla company in the form of bitcoins. However, this is not a permanent move because Elon musk has a problem with the energy usage of bitcoin mining. So once bitcoin mining starts to consume a satisfactory level of energy, then all these things will change very soon.
- Lapchik continues to say about the 75% number that the data have always been there for real. He said that they are proving this thing again and again because this is the actual case with the miners that are in the bitcoin network.